XanderGlasses, Powered by Vuzix
Our smart glasses display real-time captions of what other people are saying.
They're lightweight, comfortable, and feel natural. The caption display is inobtrusive, allowing the wearer to follow conversations while looking directly at the speaker and surroundings. XanderGlasses allow people who are hard of hearing to clearly understand who is speaking to them, whether at home, work, or in a noisy public venue. This helps people feel more confident and relaxed during conversations.
One Simple Product with Everything You Need
- Noise-canceling microphones capture clear speech from conversations.
- An integrated touchpad allows you to position the captioned text where you want it.
- Rechargeable batteries have enough capacity to get you through a long Thanksgiving dinner.
- The speech-to-text technology is built-in to the glasses, which means you don't need to rely on your smartphone or connect to WiFi.
- The glasses are lightweight, comfortable, and safety rated — you can even get prescription inserts!
Our Unique Features
In noisy environments, like crowded restaurants, city streets, and public venues, our glasses deliver an average of 90% accuracy in captions. Accuracy is even higher in quieter settings like someone's home, a doctor's office, or a small meeting room.
Human communication isn't only what we say, it's also what we see and how we feel when we're interacting. Unlike a handheld listening device, XanderGlasses are unobtrusive. They display captions discreetly, allowing you to look at the speaker and surroundings while following the captions of a conversation in real-time, like subtitles.
Safe & Durable
We partner with Vuzix, an industry leader in AR technology, that provides innovative optical products to defense, security, and enterprise clients. The lenses in our glasses are rugged, have full UV protection, and meet the highest safety standards, ANSI Z87.1 certification.
XanderGlasses are lightweight smart glasses with an ergonomic design with a cushioned, snug fit. Powered by Vuzix, they feature advanced waveguide optics that provide hands-free captioning of speech in real-time. They offer clear resolution and transparent display in ultra-bright 24-bit color.