Xander listens to our customers and empathizes with their pain points. Customer engagement influences all aspects of our business — from product design to support and service.
Assistive technology should simplify your life, not complicate it.
Many users told us that current products have complicated interfaces and unreliable technology which makes them unhelpful. People just want to be able to understand what others are saying, especially in noisy environments. After direct customer research with hundreds of people who tested prototypes, we developed XanderGlasses using 9 core principles.
Xander's Core Design Principles
- Dual noise-canceling microphones capture speech.
- High-accuracy captions project in real time to the wearer only.
- Stand-alone, offline operation—for use anywhere.
- Speech-to-text technology is built into the glasses; there's no need to rely on a smartphone.
- Binocular display for comfortable reading.
- Captions are private and secure: we do not store audio or captions.
- Hands-free, wearable assistive tech is wireless, discreet, and comfortable.
- Provides 6 hours of continual usage in connected mode; recharges via USB-C.
- Option to insert prescription lenses for distance vision.
All you need in one kit
XanderGlasses & glasses cord
Protective hard case
USB-C charging cable & brick
Microfiber cleaning cloth
Wireless microphone & receiver
Premium Product, Premium Value
The complete XanderGlasses kit is available in the U.S. at an all inclusive price of $4,999.
Due to high demand and limited supply, Xander is now accepting pre-orders with a $499 deposit.